[Gate-users] ecat7

ambwani at bu.edu ambwani at bu.edu
Tue Jul 29 21:53:09 CEST 2008

Thanks Samuel...I think I need to rephrase my question a bit. Basically
I want to understand the ecat7 output in order to view it. For example
it is easy in the case of 2D sinogram outputs...there are the data
*.ima files and *.dim header files which contain information about the
size, # of slices in the projection data etc. How do I figure out the
same in case of ecat7 output *.S file? The header is hidden in the data
file itself, so I guess I need to employ a method to extract image data
from the *.S file. Does anyone have an insight on this...and can
explain the nature of the ecat7 output?

Thanks!