[Gate-users] Error using gjm

Kevin Hickson kevin_hickson at student.rmit.edu.au
Tue Jul 8 13:25:48 CEST 2008

Hi Jan

Please find attached the files you requested.

When adding the line “  /gate/output/root/setFileName spatial_res  “ to the successfully spilt macro file, I use the gjs and the follow output is produced.

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::out_of_range'
  what():  basic_string::substr
Aborted

Otherwise there is no change to the macro file.

 Thank you for your time

Kind regard
Kevin Hickson