[Gate-users] dosimetry output

Richard Taschereau RTaschereau at mednet.ucla.edu
Wed Jul 2 21:24:01 CEST 2008

Hi Ali,

Make sure you use the attachVoxelPhantomSD command (and not
attachPhantomSD).

Richard

On 7/2/08 6:03 AM, "AliAsghar Parach" <aaparach at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am a gate user and use the GATE3.1.2 for dosimetry application.
> i ran the ncatvoxelized phantom and voxelized source(activity only in heart)
> with gate3.1.2 .
> the total activity is about 1MBq and the time is set to 100 sec. When the
> simulation was completed the output bin file for Dose had the dimension of my
> ncat phantom, But when read it by xmedcon and MATLAB all of it's voxel value
> was zero.
> (my physics process was well defined and electroncut=1. m , x and delta
> raycut=1. Gev.
>
> help me why the voxels value of ncat-dose.bin file is zero?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ali Asghar Parach

Richard Taschereau, Ph.D.
Crump Institute for Molecular Imaging
University of California Los Angeles
700 Westwood Plaza, A222
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1770
Phone: (310) 825-0697
Fax:     (310) 206-8975
email: RTaschereau at mednet.ucla.edu

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.  Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.