[Gate-users] Re: Information Request‏

Davi Francois davifrancois at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 16:57:25 CET 2008

Hi Sebnem,

I'm using SUSE10.1.
I have the following environment at moment.
-         SUSE 10.1 with Reiser partition installed in VmWare Server 1.0.4;
-         Gate 3.1.2;
-         Geant 4 9.0.p01;
-         Clhep 2.0.3.1;
-         Lmf 3.0
-         Root 5.14.00h;
-     gcc (GCC) 4.1.2 20070115 (prerelease) (SUSE Linux);

I have not found any specific documentation about installation in Suse 10.1 or 10.3, but if you follow the documentation contained in readme files for installation package and also in  http://opengatecollaboration.healthgrid.org/GATEregisteredUsers/userlinks_index.php and http://geant4.slac.stanford.edu/installation/ you will not find any problem with compilation and installation.

I have sucessfull compiled and installed gate 3.1.2, but I think I have a problem with output data Gate, which I will post the next e-mail.