[Gate-users] How can I know the initial energy of the gamma?

Liu, Xiaodong liux at mir.wustl.edu
Fri Jan 18 22:13:38 CET 2008

Dear gaters,

I am simulating the tracer of Br-76. This isotope has a lot of cascade gammas at the time of annihilation. The initial energies of those cascade gamma are not 511keV. But they also fall into the windows of coincidence. I don't know how to distinguish those cascade gamma from the annihilation. One method is to know the initial energy of the gammas. Could I be adviced how to know the initial energy of the gammas?
Thanks.

Xiaodong Liu

The materials in this message are private and may contain Protected Healthcare Information. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return mail.