[Gate-users] Z position

Chen, Yu Yu.Chen at umassmed.edu
Thu Feb 14 16:21:12 CET 2008

The peak in bottom is due to your geometry setting: the sensitive detector is the same as
world size at -z, then no photons can escape your SD. You need to set your world size in z
slightly bigger.

None of your three plots makes sense to me. Maybe next time you can look only those with
small globalPosX, Y events.

Yu Chen, Ph.D.
Division of Nuclear Medicine
55 Lake Avenue North