[Gate-users] Searching Gate users archives

Nicolas Spalinger nicolas.spalinger at healthgrid.org
Fri Feb 8 10:20:58 CET 2008

> Hi!
>
> I'm currently experiencing problems searching the Gate users archives on
> the Gate website. I tried sending an email to the Gate website
> webmaster, but it bounced back to me.
>
> Whenever I do a search using the supplied search function, I get the
> following message:
>
> Authorization Required
> This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the
> document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad
> password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the
> credentials required.
>
> This is happening on both Safari 3.0.4 and Firefox 2.0.0.8 on Mac OS X.
> I entered the Gate website through the user login page.
>
> Does anyone else experience this? Any idea how I can get around it?
>
> ~Marc

Sorry about that, the statistics system we recently put in place on the
server hosting the GATE website had a Apache rewrite rule that was
conflicting which the search engine.

The problems is now fixed.

I have also updated the link to the webmaster in the footer.

The search engine is one of the things we working to improve in the
redesign of the GATE website.

Nicolas Spalinger
HealthGrid CTO - research engineer
http://www.healthgrid.org