[Gate-users] GATE-reference manual

Niklas Rehfeld rehfeld at imnc.in2p3.fr
Sat Aug 23 11:08:37 CEST 2008

Dear Anas,

To my knowledge there isn't any recent version of the reference manual
of GATE. I suggest that you use doxygen in order to get an overview
over the classes, members, methods. A portion of the code contains
information that is interpreted by doxygen and that gives you a little
bit more information than only the names of the classes, members, and
methods.

Good luck,

Niklas

Zitat von Anas Saleh <anas_saleh82 at hotmail.com>:

> Dear GATE users,
>
> could you please tell me if there is a newer version of the
> reference manual of code developing for GATE ? I have a very old
> version, could you please let me know if I require the latest
> version ? if so, where can I find it ?
>
> Thanks so much for your help and hope to hear from you soon,
> Cheers,
> Anas
> If you like crossword puzzles, then you'll love Flexicon, a game
> which combines four overlapping crossword puzzles into one!
> http://g.msn.ca/ca55/208

Tel : ++33 (0)1 69 15 36 46
Fax : ++33 (0)1 69 15 71 96
e-mail : rehfeld at imnc.in2p3.fr