[Gate-users] Question

dounia84 at aol.com dounia84 at aol.com
Wed Aug 20 15:10:38 CEST 2008

hello,

i have a question
too.  it has been months that i try to install gate 3.1.2 on ubuntu
8.04. the problem stands with the root version 5.14 (that can only be
compiled with gcc3.x) and strictly needed to run Gate. The problem is
that i don`t know how to force my computer to use gcc3.x and even so
there are still conflicts with librairies andd stuff that have been
compiled with gcc 4.x. How did you do? should i use an old computer
with gcc 3.x running only?

thank you for your answers.

dounia

-----E-mail d'origine-----