[Gate-users] ecat7

COMTAT Claude claude.comtat at cea.fr
Mon Aug 18 11:30:12 CEST 2008

I just want to make one clarification. Ecat7 is a Siemens proprietary format, and it was included in the GATE release for those who already have tools to process (display, reconstruct) ecat7 sinogram data (basically, for those who want to simulate Siemens ECAT scanners). If you do not have such tools, I would recommend to use the other format provided: the raw format (*.ima and *.dim).

Claude Comtat