[Gate-users] interfile format

Peter Bloomfield peter.bloomfield at camhpet.ca
Wed Apr 30 19:33:52 CEST 2008

Sebnem

There are a number of ways to read and display this file; I have just tried
succesfully with both Amide and Xmedcon.

The hdr file is an interfile header and descibes the format of the data in the
file.

Someing already suggested Amide, try also Xmedcon; google Amide and that site
has a link for Xmedcon. They are both freely available and compiled for a few
flavours of OS. If yours isn;t there then they are relatively simple to
compile from source.

Peter

--
Peter M. Bloomfield