[Gate-users] Singles energy thresholder not working as expected.

JAN Sebastien sebastien.jan at cea.fr
Sat Apr 19 09:49:28 CEST 2008

Hi
Could you send us your digitizer part ?
Sebastien

-------- Message d'origine--------
De: gate-users-bounces at lists.healthgrid.org de la part de KB
Date: ven. 18/04/2008 16:36
À: gate-users at lists.healthgrid.org
Objet : [Gate-users] Singles energy thresholder not working as expected.

Hello All,

   On closer inspection of the energy spectrum, I  notice something
completely unexpected.

  My macro file has this line:

/gate/digitizer/Singles/thresholder/setThreshold 250. keV

  and the expectation was that it would impose a lower energy cutoff
at 250 keV, however a histogram of the singles tree shows energies far
below the cutoff.

I have attached a histogram image  with this email. And also posted it
here: http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/7914/c1jl5.jpg

  Any explanations? Why is my energy window not imposing the lower
level cutoff?

Thanks

Karthik.