[Gate-users] How to configure GATE to use more than one processor

Samuel BURG samuel_burg at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 17 12:42:56 CEST 2008

Hi François,

You cannot do this directly.

You need to use the cluster version of gate if you want to have sripts to launch 4 instances of gate on your server.

Alternatively you can launch Gate 4 times manualy.

Best regards,

Samuel

Davi Ezequiel François <davifrancois at hotmail.com> a écrit :    .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }     Hi Gate Users,

 I have a server with four processors running Gate. When I start a simulation, I note that the Gate uses only one processor. Anyone know how can I configure Gate to use more than one processor?

 Thanks
Davi François

http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail