[Gate-users] Time to complete the simulation

yuxuan.zhang at di.mdacc.tmc.edu yuxuan.zhang at di.mdacc.tmc.edu
Thu Apr 10 20:41:07 CEST 2008

If you want to have a simulation time of 100 second, then first set it as
a very small number such as 0.001 second and run the simulation and count
the time. If the simulation finished in 10 second, then you can calculate
that the computation time for 100 second will be 1e6 second.

Of course you can also play with the source intensity to estimate the
total
computation time too.

yuxuan

Davi Ezequiel François <davifrancois at hotmail.com>