[Gate-users] Compiling Gate

Samuel BURG samuel_burg at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 22 13:03:11 CEST 2007

As there is a issue in your compilation between Geant4 and Gate, I suggest you check the output of your "source env.csh" or "source env.sh" (if I remember, there is a little bug in the .sh version, not in the .csh one).

Best regards,

Samuel

Tadeu Kubo <kubo_tadeu at yahoo.com.br> a écrit : Hi everybody. I had some problems when I tried compile
gate...Below I put the versions and the problem...If
somebody could help me...will make me feel happy :D

g++ 4.1
geant4.8.1.p02
lmf_v3.0
root_v5.12.00g
clhep-1.9.2.3
clhep-2.0.2.3
gate v3.1.1

Compiling GateCompressedVoxelOutput.cc ...
src/GateCompressedVoxelOutput.cc: In member function
‘virtual void
GateCompressedVoxelOutput::RecordBeginOfAcquisition()’:
src/GateCompressedVoxelOutput.cc:97: error: incomplete
type
 ‘G4Material’
used in nested name specifier
src/GateCompressedVoxelOutput.cc: In member function
‘virtual void
GateCompressedVoxelOutput::RecordEndOfAcquisition()’:
src/GateCompressedVoxelOutput.cc:130: error:
incomplete type
‘G4Material’ used in nested name specifier
src/GateCompressedVoxelOutput.cc:131: error: invalid
use of undefined
type ‘struct G4Material’
/usr/local/geant4.8.1.p02/source/geometry/management/include/G4Region.hh:46:

error: forward declaration of ‘struct
G4Material’
/u/ey/perl/CLHEP/include/CLHEP/Random/Randomize.h: At
global scope:
/u/ey/perl/CLHEP/include/CLHEP/Random/Randomize.h:67:
warning:
‘CLHEP::HepRandomGenActive’ defined but
not used
make: **
[/root/geant4/tmp/Linux-g++/Gate/GateCompressedVoxelOutput.o]

Erro 1

Thank you

Tadeu Kubo.

      Flickr agora em português. Você clica, todo mundo vê.
http://www.flickr.com.br/