[Gate-users] question?

Pascal CALVAT pcalvat at cc.in2p3.fr
Mon Sep 3 16:21:31 CEST 2007

Dear Stute,

The last week I wrote a doc fro installing Gate 3.1.1 on Linux  (Scientific
Linux 4 – 32 bits) on the ccin2p3 computing centre (http://cc.in2p3.fr) at
Lyon (france) .

The doc is written in french (sorry).

<http://cctools2.in2p3.fr/baseConnaissance/php/affichage/FAQDetails.php?id_f
aq=652&langue=fr> http://cc.in2p3.fr/docenligne/652

I’m not sure that the doc is complete. I have to recompile Gate with the
ecat library.

Pascal Calvat

  _____