[Gate-users] Error in Gate 3.x.x with the spblurring modul of thedigitizer

Samuel BURG samuel_burg at yahoo.fr
Sun Oct 21 22:05:06 CEST 2007

Khalid, try code like this one :

http://ferlucie.no-ip.org/Cristal-FWHM-4.cpp

(to use it, copy/past the code in a ROOT v5.1x console)

good luck,

Samuel

K.Alzimami at surrey.ac.uk a écrit :     Dear Samuel,
 Would you mind sharing the C++ code to produce 3D PSF from root output?
 Your help is highly appreciated in advance.

 Khalid

 Khalid Alzimami
 Department of Physics
 School of Electronics & Physical Sciences
 University of Surrey
 Guildford,
GU2 7XH
UK