[Gate-users] Problem: GateMaterialDatabase.

Tadeu Kubo kubo_tadeu at yahoo.com.br
Tue Oct 9 15:21:33 CEST 2007

Hi Everybody, me again...
  Thanks for whole the answers that I receive. Now arise a new problem...
  " I/O warning : failed to load external entity "Materials.xml"
     GateMaterialDatabase: did not find the Materials.xml file: no properties read for material 'Water'
  This is only a problem when OPTICAL PHOTONS are transported in this material.' "
  I checked the folder and the files are there...I'm not shure about what happened...sorry for bother.

  regards

  Tadeu Kubo.