[Gate-users] septa setting

yuxuan.zhang at di.mdacc.tmc.edu yuxuan.zhang at di.mdacc.tmc.edu
Tue Nov 27 17:48:40 CET 2007

Hi, Guocheng,

Have you checked your septa definition? It's only 3 long and thin strips
along Y-axis near the
center. It does not look like a normal septa definition. And what's your
source and detector
definition?

When you say "there is no difference" you mean "exactly the same" or
"statistically". If they
are statistically the same that might because the septa thickness is too
small (0.5mm) and the
number of septa is small (only 3) too.

Yuxuan

吴国城--东软派斯通 <wuguocheng at neusoft.com>