[Gate-users] light yield

Nayyer mortazavi nayyermortazavi at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 12:21:02 CEST 2007

Dear all
  HI

  For my simulation I need to use the  light output  With this command as gate user’s guide, I ,ve just cut and paste from the users manual in my digitizer macro :

  /gate/digitizer/Singles/insert  lightYield
  /gate/digitizer/Singles/lightYield/chooseNewVolume  LSOlayer
  /gate/digitizer/Singles/lightYield/ LSOlayer /setLightOutput   8500

  the last line  are not recognized and  this error message appears : COMMAND NOT FOUND. According the source code  src/GateLightYield.cc  I changed the last line to
  /gate/digitizer/Singles/lightYield/ LSOlayer /setLightOutput   8500.  photons/Mev

  but I am still getting the same erros.

  *****COMMAND NOT FOUND < /gate/digitizer/Singles/lightYield/ LSOlayer /setLightOutput   8500.  photons/Mev
  Command ignored

  My configuration is