[Gate-users] run never ending

GROISELLE corinne corinne.groiselle at sodern.fr
Mon Mar 19 13:39:41 CET 2007

Hello all,

We are facing a very weird situation. Gate is running on 2 different systems. Some runs can be accomplished without trouble and some others will be OK on one of our system and never end on the second one (i.e. the process keeps running 100% CPU but nothing is written on the disk).

The configurations are as follow:

System 1: Fedora Core 3 release 3 (Heidelberg) + gcc 3.4.2

System 2: Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS Release 3 Taroon update 8 + gcc 3.2.3

The problem I described only occurs on "System 1".

Did someone ever face a similar situation?

Thanks for your help,

Corinne Groiselle

Direction de l'Ingénierie et des Moyens Industriels Communs

Département Etudes Systèmes Neutroniques

20, avenue Descartes 94451 Limeil Brévannes Cedex, France

( + 33 (0) 1 45 95 70 00 poste 7708

: corinne.groiselle at sodern.fr