[Gate-users] Problems trying to run benchmarkPET.mac

Jorge Takoudis takoudis at nestoras.ee.auth.gr
Mon Jul 23 11:30:52 CEST 2007

Thank you all,

I have installed root prior to installing Gate and I tested it, it was looking
good. I will check again all the environmental variables.

I am using Geant4.8.0p01 with gate3.0.0 so theoretically they are compatible.
I will check Geant to see if everything is OK with that and will try to
resolve it. It seems that this might be a Geant rather than a Gate problem

Thank you again

Regards
Jorge