[Gate-users] benchmarkPET

GROISELLE corinne corinne.groiselle at sodern.fr
Thu Jul 19 10:08:38 CEST 2007

Hello,

I just installed gate on a new system and I wanted to run benchmarkPET to verify the installation was correct.

I just ran "Gate" from the benchmarkPET directory and a file named "?" that seems to be the root output was generated.

The file size is growing and the simulation seems to be running correctly.

Did someone already encounter this problem?

Thanks,

Corinne Groiselle

Direction de l'Ingénierie et des Moyens Industriels Communs

Département Etudes Systèmes Neutroniques

20, avenue Descartes 94451 Limeil Brévannes Cedex, France

Tel : + 33 (0) 1 45 95 70 00 poste 7708

Courriel : corinne.groiselle at sodern.fr