[Gate-users] /run/beamOn

D.J. van der Laan d.j.vanderlaan at tnw.tudelft.nl
Thu Jul 5 14:37:07 CEST 2007

Hi Suhaili,

It is the right command, but you should leave the lines about time
there, otherwise the default values for the time will be used (I dont't
know what the default values are) and you should also make sure that the
activity times the simulation time is larger than the 2e8 events you
want to generate. The simulation is terminated when either the
simulation time, or the number of events given by beamOn is reached.

Regards,
Jan