[Gate-users] Gate Materials Database

kathy at physics.usyd.edu.au kathy at physics.usyd.edu.au
Tue Jul 3 23:30:55 CEST 2007

Hi Daniel,

there is an error in the materials.db file for adipose - you will notice
that there is a ',' instead of ';' for the Vandium element. I also found
this with the db file, so it is not just yours. I have another definition
of Adipose that you may want to try, as I also had some trouble running a
simulation using this. Try:

Adipose: d=0.95 g/cm3 ; n=7
+el: name=Hydrogen;  f=0.034
+el: name=Carbon;    f=0.155