[Gate-users] forceWireframe doesn't work

Samuel BURG samuel_burg at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 21 12:05:01 CET 2007

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem with my laptop:
Graphic card (last driver and so on):
Intel Corporation Mobile 945GM/GMS/940GML Express
Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 03)

I have not found how to workaround this 'bug',
probably related to OpenGL.

Best regards,

Samuel Burg

--- venialgo_e <venialgo_e at secyt.frba.utn.edu.ar> a