[Gate-users] Strange behavior of Gate_v3.1.1 and Gate_v3.1.2

Park MinJae MJ at ToTi.us
Tue Dec 18 01:49:33 CET 2007

Dear Geogi,

First of all, I think the version problem is worth to take a look.

It can be a problem with coincidence sorter.maybe coincidence window.

2nd, your questions are quite normal, I guess.

I am not sure about what should be in common, you said.Plz specify more.

MC simulation should be different from each time, unless you set the random
seed constant.

Good Luck

MJ

  _____