[Gate-users] ASCII output

Chen, Yu Yu.Chen at umassmed.edu
Thu Dec 13 17:56:18 CET 2007

Hi, Simon,

I think you confuse hit with pulse. See my comments in other messages.

I am pretty sure that the Single's energy, position are *NOT* the energy, position of
the last hit, but the sum and weighted (with energy) centroid of *ALL* hits recorded.

What I am not sure is:

1) Are *ALL* hits included from different crystals or just one crystal (considering each
crystal as individual detector)?

2) Is the scattered photon different single with incident photon?

Seb, or any other expert, can you teach us about this?

Yu Chen, Ph.D.
Division of Nuclear Medicine
55 Lake Avenue North
Worcester, MA 01655-0243