[Gate-users] Activity range

Samuel BURG samuel_burg at yahoo.fr
Sat Aug 11 12:53:56 CEST 2007

Hi Simon,

as I remembre from the tutorial at Clermont-Ferrand, for me it's Bq per voxel.

Best regards,

Samuel

Simon Stute <gate.stute at gmail.com> a écrit : Hi all,

I am simulating NCAT voxelized phantom and I am using interfile format for attenuation and activity.
I would like to know when we fixe the activity (in the file activity_range.dat), if the activity values are per pixel or per cm3.
If I take the example in the Gate Users Manual :

|     # set the number of subdivisions
|     6
|     # define the intervals ex. [200,210] and attach a correlated activity: 1. Bq in this example
|     200    210      1.
|     211    220      3.
|     221    230      5.
|     231    240     10.
|     241    250     20.
|     251    255     40.

The value 1. Bq is per pixel or per cm3 (or other) ??

Many thanks.
Simon