[Gate-users] Root problem

Badger, Daniel (TQEH) Daniel.Badger at nwahs.sa.gov.au
Fri Aug 3 01:56:33 CEST 2007

I'm running Gate on fedora core 6 as well.  I noticed the first
mentioned bug in root and fixed it by modifying the code in TProofDraw.h
as per the link you posted.

As for this new problem, I haven't seen it, but I suspect it may be an
ordering problem, did you recompile Gate after getting the root install
to work?

The order and version I used was:

clhep-2.0.2.2
root_v5.14.00f
geant4.8.1.p02
Gate_v3.1.1

It wasn't without difficulty, but I have it running perfectly now (does
the SPECT benchmark in 30 minutes on my quad opteron machine :) )

Message: 1