??: Re: [Gate-users] 3-D image reconstruction using STIR from GATE Results

Thielemans, Kris kris.thielemans at csc.mrc.ac.uk
Tue Apr 17 13:07:58 CEST 2007

Hi Claude

I didn't know that iv_volumetool could display sinograms. Thanks for the info!

So, I guess we either see a problem with ifheaders_for_ecat7 or with the Guifen's local GATE installation. Guifen, maybe you could drop your ECAT7 file at ftp.hammersmithimanet.com (cd /in/kris) and let me know. I can have a quick look at it here.

Kris