[Gate-users] Re: Specifying ROI during simulation

Sebastien JAN sebastien.jan at cea.fr
Tue Oct 3 10:56:19 CEST 2006

Hi Khalid,

If I understand well your question, the answer is no.
You can define a specific region for the emission, but you can not
define a specific region for the aquisition. By default, your simulation
store all events which are detected by the scanner (according to the
digitizer conditions of course)

Cheers
Sebastien