[gate-users] Question

sahel lashkari se_lashkari at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 13:43:55 CEST 2006

Dear Sebnem ,
  I had read the article before,but it was not clear that which code has been used  for photon simulation.
  I think that the DETECT code is used for light simulation.
  I want to simulate whole body PET system as a function of material and size of crystal for couple photon with monte carlo simulation.
  Which code do you recommend me to use?
Yours truely,
  Sahel Lashkari
"sebnem.erturk" <sebnem.erturk at gmail.com> wrote:
          Dear Sahel ,

  What do you mean by for single or couple photon ????

  Also , Do you want to simulate whole body PET system or only one detector module (small parts of a detector, I mean)

  I recommend you to read attached reference, It can be useful for you.

  Good Luck,

  &#350;ebnem ERTÜRK
  Physics Engineer