[gate-users] root output

Claude Comtat comtat at ieee.org
Tue Feb 21 11:42:28 CET 2006

They are the radial (sinogramS) and the azimuthal (sinogramTheta)
coordinates of the corresponding line of response projected on the
transverse plane (that is, the coordinates of a 2D sinogram). Please
have a look in src/GateRootDefs.cc on ComputeSinogramTheta and
ComputeSinogramS to see how they are calculated.

Claude