[gate-users] run aborted (benchmarkPET)

serge seudieu seroart at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 20 13:14:40 CET 2006

Hi all,
I am a new GATE user.
I have tried to run the two benchmarks. SPECTbench
results are fine but benchmarkPET has a probleme.
When it's lunched, it seems to be working properly
until I have this message :

[GateTrajectoryNavigator::FindAnnihilationGammasTrackID]
 WARNING : positron found and photonID vector size: 4
GateAnalysis::RecordEndOfEvent : WARNING : photonID
vector size > 2

...And 3 hours later I have this message :

aborted

If someone has an idea, please help me.

Thanks in advance

Serjio