[gate-users] voxelized phantom color attributes

Richard Taschereau RTaschereau at mednet.ucla.edu
Tue Feb 7 20:53:21 CET 2006

Hi guys,

The meaning of the ³a b c d parameters² are:  red, green, blue, alpha.  They
are values between 0 and 1.  Alpha controls transparency (0-transparent,
1-opaque) and is supported only by some viewers. G4RayTracer is one of them..

Richard

Richard Taschereau, Ph.D.
CRUMP Institute for Molecular Imaging
University of California Los Angeles
700 Westwood Plaza A222
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1770
Phone: (310) 825-0697
Fax:     (310) 206-8975
email: RTaschereau at mednet.ucla.edu

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.  Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.