[gate-users] Training : GATE for newcomers

Irène Buvat buvat at imed.jussieu.fr
Wed Feb 1 23:09:50 CET 2006

Dear Colleagues,

On the behalf of the OpenGATE collaboration, I am happy to announce
the first international GATE training session for GATE newcomers.
This 2-day event is actually coming very soon (March 16-17 2006) and
will take place in the center of France (Clermont-Ferrand). You'll
find all details on
http://tutorial.healthgrid.org/registration_20060316/registration.php.

If you are interested and able to come, please register soon as the
number of attendees will be limited (20-30), to make it possible for
all attendees to practice using GATE under the supervision of GATE
experts. The training session will consist of tutorials and practical
use of GATE.

Because of this late annoucement, we are well aware that you might be
interested but not able to come. If so, please drop me an email so
that I know you are interested, and we will try to plan a second
training by the end of the year.

Please do not hesitate to forward this announcement to colleagues.

With my best regards,

Irène Buvat
--
Irene Buvat, PhD