[Gate-users] Moving Point source

Sebastien JAN jan at shfj.cea.fr
Wed Aug 2 17:35:47 CEST 2006

Hi Ahmet,

To try to reduce the computing time with the "confine source" option, we
defined a loop counter in the GateGeneralParticleSource class.
When we have more than 100000 loops without an overlaping between the
source and the source_volume, the event is killed.

2 solutions for you:

1/ you can change this limit in the code

2/ reduce the difference between the source and volume_source sizes
(0.0001 mm against 25 cm.....). Recommended.

Cheers

Seb