[gate-users] Geant4 version

Galluccio Ludovic galluccio_ludovic at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 6 09:57:18 CEST 2006

Dears all,

In order to use voxelised phantom and dose collected
output, i must install version 2.2 of GATe (my
currently version is the 1.1.0).
But my version of Geant4 is the 4.6.2 and the GATE
version 2.2 needs the version 4.7.0 of Geant4.
When i try to download this version on the Geant4
website, i can't find the version 4.7 even if i search
on the archive web page on the old Geant4 website.
I want to know if I install the version 4.8 can I use
the version 2.2 of GATE?

Best Regards,
Ludovic