[gate-users] sample image from my IQ_phantom simulation

Mutanga Theodore muathe02 at student.umu.se
Fri Sep 16 11:06:20 CEST 2005

Hi ross
I attach a copy of my phantom macro and some images . I may have found
something that could have been the cause of the background disappearing. I
had defined an inner cylinder of air surrounding the sources ( this I
called background source holder and it is where I placed the warm
background source) I am thinking that this should have been water and not
air ? since most of the positrons will escape right thru ?