[gate-users] LMF singles

Schmidtlein, Ross/Sloan-Kettering Institute schmidtr at mskcc.org
Tue Nov 29 01:25:43 CET 2005

Hi Els,

I wrote an independent digitizer to test the GATE one and try and score multiple coincidence events some time ago (using Gate version 1.1 or 1.2).  At that time the singles events were not necessarily in chronological order.  To get around this I sorted the events by time.  I am not sure if the LMF module fixes this or not or if GATE continues to behave this way, but you should look this over carefully.

ross