[gate-users] voxelized phantoms Gate 1.2

Mutanga Theodore muathe02 at student.umu.se
Fri Nov 18 15:18:43 CET 2005

Hello there

I already solved most of my problems, it was actually the digitizer module
that was not loading , I had mistakenly commented the part that was
supposed to call the digitizer macro. Now the jobs is running and I can
see the root file is filling up slowly.
Theo other messages I mentioned in the last post was because of the
verbosity level of the source manager.

Thanks for the suggestions.