[gate-users] Gate simulation crashing on TBranch constructor

Stephen Adler adler at stephenadler.com
Sun Nov 13 18:54:50 CET 2005

To answer my own question, I think I figured out the problem. During the
configuration stage
of building geant4, I set G4ANALYSIS_USE to the default value of "n". I
then reconfigured geant4 and set this value to "y" since after reading
the text of the installation procedure carefully, realized that this was
probably the method by which geant4 got its data out to the world. In
anycase, I've got Gate now
running on my Fedora Core 3 setup.

Cheers. Steve.