[gate-users] Any archives on the maillist of GATE

Frederic Mayet Frederic.Mayet at lpsc.in2p3.fr
Wed May 18 09:32:55 CEST 2005

Hi,

You may find in the Documentation area of the GATE web site a dedicated
web page called GATE-USERS Talk
<http://www-lphe.epfl.ch/%7EPET/GATEusers/documentation/GATE-USERS_TALK>
where you'll find all messages send on this mailing list.

http://www-lphe.epfl.ch/~PET/GATEusers/documentation/

Please note that you can access this web pages, only if you are already
registered as a user.

Yours sincerely

Frederic MAYET
PS : i have just tried it and it seems to be down... It should be fixed
soon...