[gate-users] spblurring

Mar Vla marvla78 at yahoo.gr
Wed Mar 30 11:13:22 CEST 2005

Hello GATE users. I am using a SPECThead and the informations that I
want are about the spatial blurring. The crystal array that I have
simulate is circular, so I created it in two ways...One "rough" copy
using
the CubicArray repeater and one more complicated, creating each line
seperately, using the line repeater to add the exact number of pixels
per
line...

But the problem is....when I drawing the 2D image in ROOT using the
Singles Tree and the "globalPos" leaves...the spatial blurring is only
in
one direction, the horizontal one.... I am wondering if this is right
or wrong....or something is wrong to my simulation code (crystal
array....)

And something more...In GATE manual, in spatial blurring section,
something is mentioned about verbosity in "spblurring"... Does anyone
know
more about the verbosity level?

Thanks

Maria.