[gate-users] no e-/e+ tracking!

Bastien Gu é rin guerin at bwh.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 22 23:33:58 CEST 2005

Hi,

does anyone knows how to completely turn off the tracking of e+ and e- in
Gate? Even with the following parameters I still record e+/e- interactions
in my ASCII gateHits.run outputs, whereas I don't need them and it's highly
CPU consuming.

#       P H Y S I C S

#       EM  P R O C E S S
/gate/physics/gamma/selectRayleigh inactive
/gate/physics/gamma/gammaConversion inactive
/gate/physics/gamma/selectPhotoelectric standard
/gate/physics/gamma/selectCompton lowenergy

#       I N A C T I V E    S E C O N D A R Y   E L E C T R O N S
/gate/physics/setElectronCut 100. mm (the material is BGO)

#       I N A C T I V E    X - R A Y S
/gate/physics/setXRayCut 1. MeV
/gate/physics/setDeltaRayCut 10. MeV

/gate/physics/verbose 2