[gate-users] cylindricalPET

Fernando Rannou rannou at diinf.usach.cl
Mon Jul 18 18:28:48 CEST 2005

Hi Yun
you should get coincidences. Among the questions I would ask are:
1) What kind of output are you using? I assume you set the digitizer
appropriately to collect coincidences.
2) how much activity, for how long?
3) are you simulating a positron emitter (of course)?
4) How big are the detectors with respect to the FOV?

Fernando