[gate-users] Query on OGLSX, LMF and ECAT

Schmidtlein, Ross/Sloan-Kettering Institute schmidtr at mskcc.org
Wed Jan 26 18:27:26 CET 2005

Hi Joao,

If you run Gate with a file rather than in interactive mode then the
visualization is turned off and you get an error message.

To view the camera instead type

"Gate"  and then use a "/control/execute <.mac file name>"

And the visualization should work.  Note that if a prerunGate.mac file
exists in the directory you are running Gate, it will be executed by
default.

See how that clears things up.  If problems persist look at the vis.mac
file and see if you can clear it up there.

I'll have to look more at the LMF and ECAT stuff to see what's up there.
These are optional packages and while they are quite useful, they are
not required.

Cheers,

ross