[gate-users] Image Quality Phantom

Mutanga Theodore muathe02 at student.umu.se
Wed Jan 19 22:32:13 CET 2005

Hi GATERS,

I tried the six spheres macro sent by ROSS and somehow I couldn't set the
background soure, I actually did add a source that was confined to a
vloume containing all the other spheres but the images show only the three
hot shperes, can some send me a macro for this purpose ? ie a NEMA-like
phantom ?

cheers

Theo