[gate-users] Image Reconstruction of Gate output

Nehmeh, Sadek/Medical Physics nehmehs at mskcc.org
Mon Jan 3 18:08:23 CET 2005

Dear Theodore and Long,

Yes I'm back, and sorry for taking me time replying to your emails.
Long, I think what you have suggested in your previous email regarding
evaluating the sinogram binner for the DST, and try to incorporate it
with GATE, is a great idea. Meanwhile, I am also testing that for the
DST configuration. Hopefully I will get back to you tomorrow with my
feedback.

Theodore, for your NEMA measurements, I know O. Mawlawi at M.D. Anderson
did the NEMA2001 measurements for the DST. It was published in the JNM
(J Nucl Med. 2004 Oct;45(10):1734-42); you may wana refer to that, and
reproduce their analysis method, for comparison.

	Cheers,

	Sadek